Re: [pygame] Windows 95

Here are results of my tests.

>>>import pygame
>>>pygame.init()
(2, 0)
>>>pygame.display.init()

No errors in that test.

Errors I got in the examples folder...

**Theese only worked with dos window at fullscreen and not in small window
form(otherwise video init error as I said in my last E-mail)**
    font.py
    oldaliens.py
    stars.py
    zipshow.py
    **aliens.py**
        Warning, unable to load, data\boom.wav...
        ...\car_door.wav
        error line...
            pygame.music.load(music)
        pygame.error: mixer system not initialized

**sound.py**
    ...mixer.init(11025)
    pygame.error: DirectSound CreateSoundBuffer: Invalid Parameter

I've got DirectX 6.0 installed, I've tried 7.0+ many times in the past but had trouble
with it conflicting with some hardware.  If I install 7.0 again I'll need to get a
patch I once found on the Microsoft website.  And I think I remember 7.0's
installation requires 50mb to install on the C:\ drive and my C:\ drive is only 250mb
with 38mb free.  So if you think that's the case (which sound.py probably proves),
then let me know