[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[pygame] You remember my blit problems?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: [pygame] You remember my blit problems?
- From: Guillaume Proux <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 01:38:59 +0900
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivery-Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 11:39:28 -0500
- Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win98; en-US; rv:1.1) Gecko/20020826
Even with the latest pygame-cvs with the latest SDL. I still had a
problem to display 1024x768x16
DOUBLEBUF FULLSCREEN and to blit in this screen !
Actually with a recent version of SDL and pygame-cvs... It would not
even display the screen. I would
get stuck with the Windows 98 desktop screen... Very frustrating....
But I realized that if the Windows is freshly rebooted, then, the
problem does not appear.
JUST THE FIRST TIME. To run my program again, I need to reboot...
Thankfully, pygame is not the culprit. By writing the simplest SDL
program, I found that
a pure C SDL program on my config (Windows 98 Jap + Sis540 , driver
DirectX) displays the
exact same trouble than pygame!
The good news is that I will go on working on my stuff on a Win 2000
machine from now on...
but still is there anybody on this list who works or depends on a stable
I would like to verify other code than mine to be able to raise a defect
to the SDL team.
pygame mailing list