Re: [pygame] Tiling routine: my soccer demo

> It's nice and smooth, but there's a problem with a black line across the
> bottom of the screen (both windowed and FS) that's not being draw to, and if

Yes, I know, I should have cleaned that before sending the
demo... Apologies :)
If you want to play around in the source, have a look at the
way I build the field... It is entirely programmed related to
the width (in tiles) of the play field.
You can change the width and try again (try w=7)
The power of tiling is really interesting ;)

Guillaume