Re: [pygame] recommendation for a good n00b IDE

I'm going to try it out.

Just checked and Geany uses Scintilla ( Which is the text widget of Scite).

@all There's others if anyone likes Scite, but wants an IDE. Here's a
listing of programs that use Scintilla:
http://www.scintilla.org/ScintillaRelated.html

@yanom Because scite is not an IDE, like the OP asked for? ( I've been
using it for python, but I haven't been in 'real production', so I
haven't needed bigger IDE ryet. ( But its a good text editor for
basically anything, and works on USB drive easily. [ I like scintilla,
so other editors using that, or are close to it, are good ] )

@yanom: What's your preferred python IDE?

side note, if you need a c++ IDE, I like code::blocks. ( pretty good
and cross platform if you need that )
--
Jake