[school-core] raiders of the lost italian translation

Paolo,

when I received that translation I left it lying in my mailbox for future
action for some reason, now that I opened it I remebered why:

and it's full of a Microsoft thing that isn't HTML by any means, with tags
so big that the tag-to-content ratio must be over 100.0.

it's not going up, sorry, I'd need a couple of hours to make it slightly
publishable.

-- Felipe