[school-core] [Fwd: [school-discuss] opensourceeducation]

Umm..I agree that duplication is a no-no.

Partial duplication and "forking" are sometimes valuable, if for some reason the goals have diverged... But "Open Source" education must have some close relation...

Has anyone drafted said 'missive'?

--
~Dave xiarcel@prodigy.net

Brainchild (and current obsession)
http://dustyscript.sourceforge.net/ >Dustyscript: Programming for Children<

||*Other projects that I head up*||
http://sourceforge.net/projects/cxtable >The xTable Project<<
http://sourceforge.net/projects/moonroof >Moonroof, a Java desktop<

||**Projects that I am dedicated to (but not in charge of)*||
http://sourceforge.net/projects/grapevine
>Grapevine p2p network<
"The Java Port"
http://sourceforge.net/projects/symbiosis
>Symbiosis<

weblog: http://wildegrey.blogspot.com/

"When I think back on all the crap I learned in High School...
it's a wonder I can think at all..."
-Paul Simon, "Kodachrome"

"...I took the road less travelled by, and that has made all the difference.."
-Robert Frost

"Man is the only animal that blushes... or needs to"
-Mark Twain

--- Begin Message --- to prevent duplication of effort, as this has arose out of the blog community, perhaps schoolforge should send a missive.
http://www.open-education.org/