[school-core] Schoolforge Membership application

Dear Stephen Chiketa,

Thank you for your interest in Schoolforge. I have had a look at your Web site,
but do not see the connection to our goals of fostering free and open source
software and other resources for education. We would be, of course, honored to
have NUST involved, but want to make sure you share our goals and know what
you're getting into. Please let us know and if you need more information about
us, please have a look at http://www.schoolforge.net.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

David Bucknell
for Schoolforge.net

On Mon, 2003-04-07 at 08:08, Seul/Edu Membership wrote:

> Name: National University of Science and Technology Zimbabwe
of the Zimbabwe Parliament in 1991. Using English as the language of
instruction, NUST provides an invigorating intellectual climate, which fosters
an academic community where  both  staff  and students can push back the
frontiers of knowledge in science and technology. As such NUST is a center of
research, and has ties with universities on the African continent as well as the
world. NUST is located in the warm and friendly City of Bulawayo, South West of
Zimbabwe
--
http://www.iteachnet.org
http://members.iteachnet.org/webzine *