[school-core] Possible collaboration with schoolforge.net?

Dear Bryant,

I'm sure you're busy, so I just wanted to thank you for extending some hope to schoolforge.net the other day.  It was kind of you to offer to help us out.  Just wondering if you've discussed the possibility of sponsoring our acceptance of this $1,000 grant with your colleagues.  Could you let us know if you think there is really any hope for this and how it might work?

Thanks very much.

Sincerely,

David Bucknell

--