Re: [school-core] Announcing: Mailman 2.0.13 gets eVoting

 > OK, I see the point! It will need a queuing system like jabber has for
 > that to work.. But what if both parties are never online at the same
 > time.

It is fine if both clients are never on line at the same time. However,
the server needs to be online all the time.

Mailman is not a chat where both would need to be at the same time and
space. Rather as with this email discussion, we just need to share the
same threads and posting address.

Ta.

Mark Rauterkus
mark@Rauterkus.com  http://Rauterkus.com