Re: [school-core] Announcing: Mailman 2.0.13 gets eVoting

Matt of Blue Linux installed Mailman for me on iteachnet.org. I use it all the
time with no problems. So that's two things: a) I have a version up and running
that can be used (if desired) and b) Matt has done this ... Matt, are you there?

I think schoolforge-discuss would like to chime in on this one. Is there any
reason to keep this discussion for members-only?

David