[school-core] apologies for slow work

 Dear All,

Just so you know, I have not given up on fixing the tag-links on schoolforge.net, I have, however, been inundated with short-range demands on my time.  I apologize for the slow pace.  I have been in touch with a few people about the text (and related) projects, but haven't had time (probably like you) to dive in.

I noticed  (in addition to this post:http://drupal.org/node/1218954 )  that the tag that doesn't work is the "all" categories tag.  The specific platform tags work.

I have nightly backups, but they are already overwritten by the new changes.

I have older backups, which I will check asap.  That may be the simplest route.

Sorry for the trouble.

David

--
http://intknowledge.com