    Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 07:02:40 -0500
    From: LM <lmemsm@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [school-core] unpublished schoolforge content
      To: schoolforge-core@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yishay Mor e-mailed schoolforge-discuss and mentioned that he tried to add Sigil and Bakerframework.  I tried logging in to see if they hadn't been approved yet, but didn't see them in the list.  The stuff I added appears to be showing up.  Still having trouble with the search, but the tags are working nicely now.
Sincerely,
Laura

----- End message from lmemsm@xxxxxxxxx -----

--