Re: [school-core] [Fwd: GPL (copyright) for open source teaching materials]

>  The GNU GPL is essential to the open source movement. I want a
>  similar GPL to use as the copyright on open (re)source materials
>  produced by TEFLChina Teahouse members.

Use Open Publication License, similar to GPL.

http://opencontent.org/openpub/

"OpenContent is freely available for modification, use, and redistribution
under a license similar to those used by the Open Source / Free Software
community. In plain English, the license relieves the author of any liability
or implication of warranty, grants others permission to use the Content in
whole or in part, and insures that the original author will be properly
credited when Content is used. It also grants others permission to modify and
redistribute the Content if they clearly mark what changes have been made,
when they were made, and who made them. Finally, the license insures that if
someone else bases a work on OpenContent, that the resultant work will be
made available as OpenContent as well. "

Regards,

Teemu Arina
MimerDesk.org