[school-core] Next public announcement

A little while ago David Bucknell (or William Inch, I'm not sure)
suggested that we should make public announcements under the Schoolforge
name on a regular basis, to keep Schoolforge and its members visible to
the world.  If we plan to do that, we should probably be thinking about
doing something by Feb.12, roughly a month after our initial
announcement.

Do any of your groups have anything exciting coming up between now and
then that we can showcase?  If not, maybe we can put the SIF discussions
going on over on schoolforge-discuss into a new project and use its
creation for the announcement.  But I think it would be better if we
could point to something tangible that's happening.

--
Doug Loss          As long as I have you there is just
drloss@suscom.net  one other thing I'll always need--