Re: [school-core] Next public Vapourware announcement

Les Richardson wrote:

> I'm from Canada. We spell vaporware like this:
>
> V..A..P..O..U..R..W..A..R..E

The all caps I can understand; it's well-known that you folks don't have shift
keys on your keyboards.  But why do you spell it with two periods between each
letter?  Is it to help your readers sound the word out?

Down heer, we dont put extra leters in or words.