[school-core] Next public Vapourware announcement

I'm from Canada. We spell vaporware like this:

V..A..P..O..U..R..W..A..R..E

> > Do any of your groups have anything exciting coming up between now and
> > then that we can showcase?  If not, maybe we can put the SIF discussions
> > going on over on schoolforge-discuss into a new project and use its
> > creation for the announcement.  But I think it would be better if we
> > could point to something tangible that's happening.

I would prefer to make "real" announcements. I don't think that we should
make "announcements" that dilute the importance and significance of what
we are saying. We can talk the talk, but we also have to walk the walk....

Les Richardson