Re: [school-core] Next public Vapourware announcement

On Thu, Jan 24, 2002 at 08:25:05PM -0600, Les Richardson wrote:

> I'm from Canada. We spell vaporware like this:
>
> V..A..P..O..U..R..W..A..R..E
Well, we could release a "commonweath English" translation -- but then maybe we'd need an Indian English and an .... ;-)>
> > > Do any of your groups have anything exciting coming up between now and
> > > then that we can showcase?  If not, maybe we can put the SIF discussions
> > > going on over on schoolforge-discuss into a new project and use its
> > > creation for the announcement.  But I think it would be better if we
> > > could point to something tangible that's happening.
>
> I would prefer to make "real" announcements. I don't think that we should
> make "announcements" that dilute the importance and significance of what
> we are saying. We can talk the talk, but we also have to walk the walk....
>
> Les Richardson

Why don't we see what folks come up with. If no one thinks the collection I post on the 10th is worthwhile, then we can hold off for a month.
David