[school-core] Re: Membership Entry Notification

Dear John Johnson,

Thank you for your interest in Schoolforge. I would like to request that you
carefully read our statements of purpose on http://www.schoolforge.net before
going any further. We are a coalition without any binding agreement or financial
arrangement between members. However, all member organizations must share the
purpose of promoting free and open source software and texts along the lines of
the GPL license (http://www.gnu.org) or an approved OSI license
(http://www.opensource.org), or, finally, an approved relative of the GNU
documentation or the OPL, or Open Content license (http://opencontent.org).

Before we go further, you'll also have to have a Web site.

Best wishes,

David Bucknell
for Schoolforge Membership

==