[school-core] Your group needs a representative for Schoolforge

Dear Kenneth and Linux.edu participants,

Again, welcome to Schoolforge. I want to let you know that Schoolforge requires
that you choose a representative. It doesn't mean that everyone can't be
involved in the discussions. They take place on schoolforge-discuss anyway. Each
group has one vote, however, so you need one representative to cast it.
Otherwise, we'd have to know more math, ;-).

Additionally, I see why you require approval for posting to core@linux.edu, but
by using it as your addresss, this means that anyone who posts to
schoolforge-discuss will get your pending approval notice and this isn't good:
sort of viral. So, please choose a single schoolforge-core member with an
individual address and then ask members to subscribe to schoolforge-disucuss.
That's what we did when my group at opensourceschools.org joined.

In fact, fyi, we decided not to have our own mailing list about general issues
so that we would be better participants in schoolforge. However, we kept our own
lists for authors and issues special to our own projects.

At any rate, please consider my requests and I'm cc-ing this to the voting
membership so that they can comment if they disagree with me.

Best wishes,

David
for the Schoolforge Membership
--