Re: [school-core] Should schoolforge.net strike?

strike.
a net able to defend is a net worth defending

On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 9:55 PM, David Bucknell <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks, Bill.  I'm sure you're right about the numbers, but isn't it important to show our support?

David

----- Message from steelhoof@xxxxxxxxx ---------
    Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 21:58:19 -0800
    From: Bill Ries-Knight <steelhoof@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [school-core] Should schoolforge.net strike?
      To: schoolforge-core@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I will put my sites on strike... the best points are made if there is wide coverage where it is seen by the common surfer. It need visibility on the left and right as well as the big sites, but SEUL.org and SchoolForge etc have visitors very much on the  niche side, and any effect would not likely reach marginal.

Given our visitors, probably not worth it, IMHO.

Bill