Re: [school-core] Proposed Mission Statement change

On Sun, 15 Jul 2007 13:21:23 -0700
Justin <jriddiough@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Another reason is to share a perspective / mission that wouldn't cause
> someone to feel that their FLOSS education project, or interest in
> volunteering is outside of the scope of SchoolForge.

Sounds good to me.  It aligns with Debian Jr.'s own perspective, which
has always been that we welcome contributors and users of all ages.

Ben
--
 ,-.  nSLUG    http://www.nslug.ns.ca   synrg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 \`'  Debian   http://www.debian.org    synrg@xxxxxxxxxx