Re: [school-core] Re: woud like to setup a free newsletter service for you guys

Be careful with HTML vs text, as some e-mail clients either don't render
HTML at all (pine, mutt, and so forth), or don't render it very well
(Eudora and so forth).

If you need to have it in tables, you'd be better off pulling it from a db
and having it on the web, putting some highlights into the newsletter, and
providing a link to the schedule if they are interested beyond what they
read in the newsletter.

By the way, I keep getting javascript errors when I look at your site in
either IE 6 (unfortunately this laptop is running windows atm, since I use
stuff like Photoshop, Illustrator, PageMaker, Flash, and Dreamweaver quite
regularly) or Netscape 6 -- not sure exactly what the problem is, but you
may want to take a look at it.

Michael

--
Michael Viron
Project Manager / Primary Developer / Schoolforge Representative