Re: [school-core] Re: woud like to setup a free newsletter service for you guys

Well, of course it won't work with pine, etc. It won't work with (my copy at
least) of Konqueror because I haven't tried to install flash and audio
properly on my linux boxes (and frankly I don't care to have a multimedia
laptop). But I tried audioboomerang.com on my wife's win 98 and it _is_
impressive. It comes down to developing the skill of producing these
presentations, though. Maybe it's a skill one or two in the group would like
to get good at. I'll give it a look -- maybe schoolforge members could flash
it up a bit? The offer was made sincerely so I will check it out initially and
forward whatever I learn. I am not likely to be the one with the time though
... I bet Jeff Elkner's students might like to become producers of open source
micro documentaries, though.

David

--
http://www.iteachnet.org