[school-core] 'open days' - july 28-aug 1 - call for contributors

'open days' are the opportunity to meet and discuss about collaboratve
methologies though internet, focusing on open source principles.
The event is in its early praparation stage.

Where: Centro Culturale Val d'Ossola, Domodossola, italian Alps, on the
       swiss border.
When: july 28th - aug 1st.

Official languages will be english and italian.

More info, next week, at: http://linfe.it/events/open-days-jul03
or write to challenges@linfe.it

I would like such event could be realized in collaboration with schoolforge
Please let me know what is required to add the schoolforge tag.

thank you
--
Paolo Pumilia

AICA OpenSource WorkGroup Coordinator