Re: [school-core] 'open days' - july 28-aug 1 - call for contributors

From David Bucknell, Jun 27:
 >I think that as a member organization, yours can go ahead and call it a
 >Schoolforge event as long as it supports what Schoolforge is all about -- and it
 >sounds as if your event will qualify. Just keep us informed, post on the news
 >site and let us help you spread the word and help in any other ways we can. If
 >anyone else has more to add, please do.

ok, next few days i will send a call for contributions to schoolforge-discuss

To resume:

 - Target audience are teachers in primary and secondary schools

 - Topics are about setting out collaborative methodologies through the internet,
   using 'open standards and 'open licensed' materials, working out projects to
   let people best enjoy final knowledge products so as to foster production of
   new, equally open knowledge objects.

--
Paolo