Re: [school-core] Schoolforge Locals/Conference

On Wed, 2003-03-19 at 22:30, David Bucknell wrote:

> Doug, Roger, Eelipe, Les, et al, do you have any thoughts about the naming of
> the conference as Schoolforge Community with the location appended (as Mark
> suggested)?

It seems like a good idea to me.  Perhaps also with the year appended,
like "Schoolforge Community 2003--Athens."

> I think it would be great to shoot for one per continent minimum for the coming
> year (that means 2 for the Americas, I think). Anyone in Antarctica?

That's a good idea, but don't get ahead of things yet.  Get the first
one off the ground before planning to roll across the world.

> Could Ofset do the honors in Europa?

That would be the logical choice, I think.  Hilaire?

--
If this helped you please take the time to rate the value
of this post; just click on the Affero link below.

http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=drloss

Doug Loss              All you need in this life is
drloss@suscom.net      ignorance and confidence,
                       and then success is sure.
                         Mark Twain