[school-core] Re: [school-discuss] withdraw corporate membership

Dear Mike,

Well, this is a real blow to the "movement" -- we might even be in retrograde as
a result.

I have deleted the etc listing. (I have to ask Roger about deleting your "core"
subscription.)

If you're working away with Gutenberg, why can't you remain a member by keeping
us informed? I think others would agree that Gutenberg is the mother of all open
content and therefore working with it qualifies your org for Schoolforge membership.

Please reconsider. Strength does come in numbers, even when only indirectly
involved.

David

--
http://www.iteachnet.org