Re: [school-core] Donate link?

Marcus:

Please speak with Mr. Weathersby about possible collaboration.

Thank you.
Dave Davis

On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 10:22 AM, John Weathersby <jmw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dave,

I strongly suggest that you include a sponsorship link.  It is a voluntary "gift" and you're not restricting access unless they pay.

I have a similar (paypal) link on the OSSI page, and while I don't see much revenue from it, it does make it easier for someone who wishes to contribute.

I would also like to see if there's anything that we (OSSI) can do to help out with your efforts.  I think schoolforge.net is a very worthy effort and I think that we have similar goals...that of promoting, educating and advocating the broader use of open source within public (and private) sectors.  I have four children of school age and have guided each of their teachers (every year) to your site and strongly encourage them to explore, download, use and share these wonderful resources.

Again, keep up the good work and let me know if I can ever be of assistance,

regards,
jmw

(aka: John Weathersby, Founder and Exec. Dir, Open Source Software Institute - father of four and husband of a certified school teacher!)