[school-core] Waking a sleeping giant

It has been awhile since the schoolforge-core list has been used
frequently.  This may change soon as David has been facilitating
operations and is moving the project forward.  Discussions between
David, Laura and myself  have been frequent over the last few weeks
and I think we are at a point now where we may start using this list
again to keep things ordered and invite more input.

Just a heads up to anyone lurking on this list.

http://archives.seul.org/schoolforge/core/