[school-core] Updating software entries

Laura,

I was looking at some of the software entries that are on the site and
just want to say that I'm really impressed with the time you've put
into updating and curating the list.  You asked for the OSI approved
licenses to be added to the list, and I see that you've been going
through the software and making sure that the licenses and
requirements are accurate across the board.  That is excellence - and
a lot of work.  I enjoy volunteering with you and David.  Thanks guys.

Justin