From: David Bucknell <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 7:13 AM
Subject: Re: Fwd: Majordomo results: get members
To: Roger Dingledine <arma@xxxxxxx>

Many thanks, Roger.  It seems like the time to do this.  Let's try
sticking with seul.org, for now, if you all are willing to continue
helping schoolforge.net.  Thank you for the offer/idea.

Hello, Ales.  Would you be willing to set up mailman for
schoolforge-discuss and schoolforge-core on our behalf?  Please let us
know.

Thank you.

Best wishes,

David Bucknell