    Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 14:51:50 -0400
    From: Kate Opalack <kate@bangstate.com>
 Subject: Open Source Consultancy
      To: info@schoolforge.net

Dear Sir/Madam-

Bangstate, Inc. (www.bangstate.com) is a professional services provider
of open source solutions. While our clients currently range from
publishers to non-profit organizations, we are particularly interested
in entering the educational arena. Does SchoolForge.net offer
advertising services or know of resources where firms such as ourselves
can connect with schools and/or districts in need of open source
solution implementation?

Thanks in advance!

Best,
Kate Opalack