Re: [school-discuss] Gradebook Specification

> One of the most important things, I think, is to "internationalize" this
> from the start.  Don't assume US/Canadian norms, but make it flexible
> enough to work for UK, Greek, South African, Singaporean, etc. schools.
> I'll give a few examples of such stuff in my comments below (I'm no expert
> in this, so take my recommendations as concepts, not good solutions).

this is a little scary, we have a good deal of experience with unicode
implementations, but, for instance, my language skills are more of a
medical condition than an asset.

spirit willing, flesh defective.

mike eschman, etc...
"Not just an afterthought ...