Re: [school-discuss] grade book project

hello,

thanks for that, but i am a musician today because i flunked latin as a high
school freshman :-) it's particualrly embrassing because my wife and
daughters are fluent in french and spanish.  the older daughter even knows
japanese and russian.

so guess how the ladies entertain themselves at sunday dinner ...

when i retire i hope to learn enough latin to read galileo in the original.

sweet mystery of life !!!!!

mike eschman, etc...