[school-discuss] time machine

mikee wrote:
 >has anyone tried out time machine / war of worlds at
 >http://www.engima.com
 >? does it absloutely stink ?
 >am i (are we) the only people in the world that think
 >this is neat ?

Hi, Mike.

I listened to some back when you first posted it, but to be
honest I find it hard to listen to.  The computer-generated
voice is quite stilted and seems to lose the nuances of prose.

I appreciate the work that's gone into it, and I don't want
to be negative, but since you seem to want some feedback I
need to ask:  why did you choose a computer-generated voice
over a human reader?

Cheers,
Martin

--