[school-discuss] [Fwd: BOUNCE schoolforge-discuss@schoolforge.net: Non-member submission from [Dennis Heuer <dh@onclick.org>]]

Subject: Re: [school-discuss] EduML/EML/ and others
From: Dennis Heuer <dh@onclick.org>
To: schoolforge-discuss@schoolforge.net
Date: 11 Apr 2002 00:38:04 +0200

This is the way, definately! Because the standard should be working
over internet the w3c is a good platform to develop and promote it.
But there are two hurdles, maybe, the w3c license and the overall
workload to create a standard that gets accepted by w3c. Somebody
should prepare an abstract first and send it to w3c to get feedback
about their interest in such a standard.

--
Doug Loss          As long as I have you there is just
drloss@suscom.net  one other thing I'll always need--