Re: [school-discuss] Web-based IEP application

There is a growing trend toward "Individualized Learning Plans" or ILP.
These plans are gaining insterest but there are no tools for teachers to
keep the workload at a manageable level.  Creating a tool for organizing
individual student goals and learning progress would be a terrific goal for
open source development.  Couple  an ILP tool with a way to maintain
a student learning portfolio so examples of work could be burned on a CD
and you would have a sure winner.

Wayne Lang