[school-discuss] Welcome to Schoolforge (EdNU)

Dear Segey,

Welcome to Schoolforge!

There are a few requirements for membership about which you may already know
if you've been reading at http://www.schoolforge.net.

1. Join the schoolforge-discuss mailing list at
http://www.schoolforge.net/sfdiscuss.php

2. Participate (Please start by introducing yourself and your views re. free
and open resources (GPL, BSD and similar style licenses).

3. Place a schoolforge logo on the site in a prominent place and link it to
http://www.schoolforge.net.

You can find a good one at:
http://www.osef.org
http://www.osef.org/img/member160.gif

or on linuxinschools.org at:
http://www.distarnia.net/linux.member.gif

or another version at:

or http://www.egitimdelinux.org/images/powered/sforge.png
or
http://mimerdesk.org/sforge.gif
or
http://opensourceschools.org/images/sforge.gif

Please copy the image you choose to your site.

That's it. We look forward to working with you to promote effective use of
free/open resources in educational settings.

David Bucknell
for Schoolforge

--
http://www.iteachnet.org