Re: [school-discuss] Welcome to Schoolforge (EdNU)

David,

Just a thought...maybe we could place all of these images in one directory,
with appropriate mention of the original authors?

Seems to me that it would be far better than having to list several
different urls for schoolforge logos.

Michael

--
Michael Viron