Re: [school-discuss] From Microsoft: A Guide to Accepting Donated Computers for Your School

On Thursday 18 April 2002 10:37, you wrote:
> FYI, and it's somewhat humorous (although packed with
> misinformation):

Now this will get my administrator going....if I tell him.

After having Macs, PC's, software, components, and employees come and go for
almost 20 years just how on earth are we suppose to keep track of all that?

When most people donate anything the first thing they do is strip it of
everything, just in case they have left personal/company files on it. Very
seldom have I received a donated machine with even an operating system, let
alone software, etc.

I still have a Commodore PET in storage. Maybe time to get it out. Back to

regards,
paul
--
paul melo