Re: [school-discuss] Educational software

michael Parker wrote:

> We've had a quick comparison of Linux/Windows applications and
> office packages go around. Does anyone know of any exhaustive
> /semi-exhaustive /useful in any way lists of educational software
> for linux? theres some very brief lists in the besd.becta.org.uk,
> and others, but schools are very keen on the C in ICT as opposed to
> IT, and Im wanting to prepare some pretty exhaustive documents.

Funny you should ask :-)  The SEUL/edu Educational Applications Index
<http://richtech.ca/seul/> is one of my primary responsibilities.  And
of course, since I'm responsible for it I can unbiasedly say that it's
completely comprehensive, frighteningly useful, and the ultimate
listing of all things educational for Linux.

Well, we try to list as many educational applications for Linux as we
can find, anyway.