Re: [school-discuss] How to present Linux to schools

On Fri, 26 Apr 2002, Cameron Miller wrote:

> Harry McGregor wrote:
> >
> > I have gone through their website, and requested all of the free "kits"
> > they have so that I can evaluate them under linux and wine.
> >
> How about a tie in to the Project Gutenberg library...

Actualy I would only do that if a formated version exhisted that you could
tie into in lets say PDF format.  Unfortunatly raw .txt is just too bland
for most of the students.

Also a lot of schools have library information databases (Corbett is using
the Follet system, running on NT, unfortunatly, but you can tap the
database, or the web interface to the database).

			Harry

--
Harry McGregor, CEO, Co-Founder
Hmcgregor@osef.org, (520) 661-7875 (CELL)