Re: [school-discuss] MadPenguin announces TykeLinux project

Dear Mad Penguin,

Schoolforge is excited to learn of your TykeLinux Project. We are an
international coalition of nearly 200 organizations that foster the development
of free and open source software and other educational resources and would like
to invite you to join us. If nothing else you will discover a group of
educational developers who can help test your work and give you advice at
decision-making points. More likely, however, you will find among us some who
can lend a hand in your project. Did you know about BlueEdu Linux? Perhaps you
could talk to/work with its developer,  Matt Jezorek, as BlueEdu Linux belongs
to Schoolforge, too.

At any rate, we wish you the best of luck and welcome news of your project.

Sincerely,

David Bucknell
On behalf of the Schoolforge membership
Schoolforge information: http://www.schoolforge.net