[school-discuss] New School and District Administrative Software

Hello, I have just posted  a new open souce school and district administrative software package. The package is a client server system. It uses the Firebird open source SQL database for the database end and may run under any supported OS. I use Linux. The client is written using Borland's Delphi RAD environment version 6.0 or better (professional version). So far I have posted an empty copy of the database, a backup copy of the database (it is smaller and you can just restore) and the source for two packages. The packages are District DNA (grades, scheduling, attendance and much more) and Mass Special Ed (Special education management for schools in the state of massachusetts USA). I will be posting the executables tomarrow along with other projects. These are located at sourceforge.net/projects/districtdna. You may reach me at any of the following e-mail address:

Jim Smyth