[school-discuss] Re: [ilug-goa] edu-sotware on knoppix

This debate is from Goa. I think they're wrong; but could you give me some
specific pointers to pass on? FN

Frederick Noronha (FN)        | http://www.fredericknoronha.net
Freelance Journalist          | http://www.bytesforall.org
http://goalinks.pitas.com     | http://joingoanet.shorturl.com