Re: [school-discuss] April IRC Meeting Logs

Chris Hornbaker wrote:

Sorry for the delay, but here are the logs. Overall, I think the
meetings went very well and I thank all that joined. We didn't get to
discuss scheduling, due to lack of persons being active in that area,
so if anyone following that topic wishes for it to be a topic of next
month's meeting, let me know. With what we did discuss, the meetings
lasted about 2 hours each.

Not that I'm complaining or anything, but I didn't see any logs either in the body of the message or as an attachment, Chris. Could you put them on a webserver and send us a link, or email them to me or David privately and one of us will put them on news.schoolforge.net? Or even better, have David set up an account for you there so you can post them yourself!

--
If this helped you please take the time to rate the value
of this post; just click on the Affero link below.

http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=drloss

Doug Loss Courage is resistance to
Data Network Coordinator fear, mastery of fear --
Bloomsburg University not absence of fear.
dloss@bloomu.edu Mark Twain