[school-discuss] NECC Conference (was Schoolforge Wiki)

I noticed a few months ago when I signed up for the Conference that Open
Source representation was fairly sparse (relative to total number of
sessions), so it'll be nice to have SchoolForge, and other projects,
represented.

(Though, I'm guessing it may have been more sparse the year before, so it's
growing!)

Will anyone need some help at (or before) the Conference?  I may be able to
contribute in some way.

I look forward to meeting those coming to Seattle,
-Brian