Re: [school-discuss] LTSP First Time

You can remove the games from the default menu. If you do not want them
to play.

Also you can get faster X terminals (better supported video cards) and
that may solve the problem.

I would recommend the most RAM you can get. Gives better performance.

Also get 7200 or More RPM IDE Harddisks with large capacities

Large capacities because this is the first thing people run out of.

--

----------------

Thank You.

Khawar Nehal

Chief Executive of Operations
Applied Technology Research Center (ATRC)
C-55 Block A KDA Officers Karachi 75260 Pakistan
Email : khawar@atrc.net.pk
Web : atrc.net.pk
Mobile, Hand Phone : 92-300-9284698
Voice : 92-21-4980523
Fax : 1-734-298-6555

The first and best Linux support company in Pakistan.
Do not sell what you can make. But, make what you can sell.
When we speak of free software, we refer more to its freedom than the price.

For free updates on Business, Technology, Linux and Open Source please
subscribe to our newsletter by sending an email to : subscribe@atrc.net.pk