Re: [school-discuss] [Fwd: A solution for multimedia applications in LTSP or any Linux thin client platform]

> I have see your website . It is a very good idea.
> But as we know, there's no sound using Linux-based thin-client system.

This is not true.  Sound is available using LTSP using either esd or nasd.  see
the contrib section of http://www.ltsp.org/ for details.  We use sound very
successfully with our LTSP based thin clients.  Of course, it's always good to
have another option.

-Derek

--
Derek Dresser
http://network.gouldacademy.org/

"What is research but a blind date with knowledge?"
       --Will Harvey