[school-discuss] Mandrake changes it's name.. bad link days ahead.

I just got the following message ... I would guess anyone linking to mandrake software etc should consider grep and update time to be here.
Bill
**********
Mandrakesoft becomes Mandriva

Dear Webmaster,

Following the acquisition of Conectiva, Mandrakesoft has changed its name to
Mandriva. The change applies to all our Internet domain names and addresses.
Web search shows that your website is linked to one or several 'mandrakesoft'
Internet addresses.
In order for your visitors to have a trouble-free navigation, we urge you to
apply the following change on your web pages:

'Mandrakesoft' should be replaced with 'Mandriva (formerly Mandrakesoft)'.
'Mandrakelinux' should be replaced with 'Mandriva Linux (formerly
Mandrakelinux)'.
'Mandrake' should be replaced with 'Mandriva Linux (formerly Mandrakelinux)'.

http://www.mandrakesoft.com becomes:  http://www.mandriva.com
http://www.mandrakelinux.com becomes: http://www.mandrivalinux.com

Note: the former addresses may become unvalid in the coming days.
Should you have any question don't hesitate to contact name-change@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Mandriva name change press release:
http://www.mandriva.com/company/press/pr?n=/pr/corporate/2551&wslang=en

Thanks for your interest and help.